Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bourjois Cosmetics, discontinued?

I think i spelled it right..?





Anyway, i think they've discontinued. They made my favorite blush ever (Rose D'or) and i was so bummed when i went to sephora a while back %26amp; they told me they stopped selling the brand! then they sold it online for a while, but i procrastinated %26amp; now it's not there anymore. does anyone know where i can find this brand? If it helps, i live in the US, in the Detroit, MI area.





HELP!





i haven't been able to find anything that comes close to how great this made my skin look.Bourjois Cosmetics, discontinued?
I work at Priceline and we still sell it...Bourjois Cosmetics, discontinued?
They still sell that line at Ulta..You should check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan