Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bourjois brush foundation vs Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect?

Which would you recomend out of Bourjois brush foundation or the 10 hour sleep effect? I looked at them being demonstrated on the Bourjois website, and they were both tried out of pale models. Is the palest shade like pretty pale because I have looked for ages for one that is light enough for my skin? The 10 hour sleep effect is less expensive but the other one comes with a brush. Can you describe exactly what they are like, from experience? That would be brilliant.


Thanks a lot (in advance)


xBourjois brush foundation vs Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect?
I haven't tried the one with the brush , but absolutely love the 10 hour one. I use Rose shade and it is brilliant: does not rub or change the colour after a few hours. And also with my oily skin I do not get shiny patches by the end of the day.Bourjois brush foundation vs Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect?
the 10 hour sleep effect is really good a nd goes on really well,the lightest shade is really light because i tried it out on my skin(i'm really pale)and it was a bit too light for me so i had to go to the next shade up but it might be different on your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan