Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats bourjois happy foundation like ?

Is it any good and would you recommend it?Whats bourjois happy foundation like ?
I tried the happy light %26amp; it's quite good. But I recently tried Chanel's Teint Innocence %26amp; I loved it! %26amp; I recommend it.


if you go to a Chanel counter, ask them to find a suitable shade for you, %26amp; then ask for small sample to try b4 you buy it to make sure it suits your skin.Whats bourjois happy foundation like ?
i find bourjois an over rated product.


it's not good.


save your money and invest in a good one from dior or chanel.
I agree with the other poster. You're just paying for the packaging and the products are total crud.





Boots own brands are all really cheap and very good indeed, or if you want pretty packaging with a fantastic product inside, try Urban Decay... their foundations are fab, and they're Cruelty-free too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan